M&M: Crêpe ala pobre (with pictures!!!)

4:27 AM

Lately, I've been craving for crêpes but didn't want to spend so much on this special treat. Around here, the cheapest one you could find is like 70 bucks, I think. So then it leaves us no choice but to improvise!

Sans confectioner's sugar, eggs, Nutella®, and whipped cream...

...I present to you our crêpe ala pobre!







All you need is a ripe mango (which isn't really hard to find), some leftover ice cream, butter, milk, and flour! For more or less 70 bucks, you can make about 3 servings already. Wa-is si Lumen! Tee hee!

This is my ABSTRACT version. LOL!



Okay, that looks like crap but oh soooo gooood!!! YUM! YUM! YUM!



DELECTABLE? You can say that again!!!



Thank you, lover, for pleasing my palate! :) Mwah!!!

⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

13 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images