A New Year, A Great Love, A Bright Future and How Apps Keep Me Sane!

2:00 AM

I was going to blog a summary of my 2010 but I think everyone else is doing it, so I won't. ^_^ Besides, no point looking back... I got the entire 2011 to look forward to!

Not to sound totally ungrateful but okay, I'm glad to have been given another chance to live and try to make a difference. I'm glad to have ever supportive parents (in spite of the occasional bickering that comes with living with them). I'm glad to have the best boyfriend in the whole world... and having had one too many, I have every right to claim that Noodle Boy is THE BEST and I have no intention of leaving him, entertaining other guys, or continue dreaming of Ryan Reynolds. I'm glad I still have my sanity intact so I can plan for the future (which is about time!) and I got my iPhone and apps to help me get by.






First blog entry of 2011 and my favorite iPhone apps in here »
http://www.bastaigatsikat.com/2011/01/new-year-great-love-bright-future-and.html



post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images