◄•○ 6 weird things ○•►

8:51 PM


I was tagged!!!

RULES:

Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about himself/herself. People who got tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things. They should as well state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

This could be fun! =)

...And here goes nothing (pretty random shit):

Weird Thing #1 Nailbiter.  Yes, I bite my nails to oblivion! There comes a time in our lives when we feel all nervous/insecure/unsure/tense/anxious/worried (if you don’t, you’re not human) and thus, the nailbiting. I really should kick the habit (bah!!! Been trying to for the Nth time!) because it’s so disguapa to my hands. Well, that’s not really weird… because I know you guys do it. But do you do it until you see blood coming out?

Weird Thing #2 – Pain lover. I like pain. GI Jane said it reminds us that we’re not dead yet. I only have 4 tattoos and I want 3 more. Why? Because of the pain not just the body art. My pain tolerance is quite above the average I should say and I don’t mind going under the knife for any surgical procedure -- be it medically or cosmetically.

Weird Thing #3 – Hair flossing. So sue me! For me, hair is a good alternative for flossing. Since flossing is not too common around here and you can’t find a good floss item on the counter, I suggest you find a dead strand on your head and use it. You’ll find that some are extra strong! Lolz.

Weird Thing #4 – The Carnivore. I eat anything meat. Turtles, snakes, frogs, birds, wild boars, rabbits, dogs, you name it. As long as it’s well done. Thanks for my father dear who feeds me anything since I was little, I wouldn’t mind eating whatchamacallit as long as it’s cooked. I even ate my 14-year-old half-bred Great Dane, my pet since I was 2 years old, when it died of old age. I was 14. He made sumptuous caldereta.

Weird Thing #5 – Aloof but aware. According to my BFF Dapoieee, “being aloof but you're actually socially aware”. Now that’s contradictory to me having short-term memory. I have a tendency to suppress all my memory like I put them in archives in my brain to make room for more processing. Hah! Three days and I forget it. Sometimes I don’t seem to listen to people talking – little do they know I’m an eavesdropper expert. Thank you Cantubo for teaching me how to be certified Chismosa. I do remember details clearly, so I guess they’re put away on top of all the archives. That’s why I remember them so well. It’s very easy to find these files inside my head. Maybe I space out during conversations (Dapoieee says “space out” is a major understatement!), but I guess that’s the time when I’m sorting the archives. So don’t worry about that. Dapoieee can attest that I’m actually listening, in spite having THAT look on my face.

Weird Thing #6 – 2-minute Appetite. Bon Appetit! Two minutes and I’m gone. During meals, after two minutes, I’m done. Why? I don’ know. But I don’t like to eat after two minutes. I eat fast and I get indigestions a lot. Maybe that explains the flatulence. Ha ha ha!

TAG! You’re it!

Those I have tagged!

Dapoieee

Mamertz

Raen

Espee

Chinette

Joneza


ia\m/^_^\m/ai

You Might Also Like

18 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images