The High School Musical SCANDAL!

9:55 PM


Okay, so tonight is the premier for PART 2 on TV.. (I can't wait!) but i just can't help feel bad about VANESSA HUDGENS photos in her birthday suit on the internet lately... I'm not sure if it's a publicity stunt or what...

In a statement to TMZ, Hudgens' rep says, "This was a photo which was taken privately. It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public."

However, Vanessa Hudgens apologized to her fans herself on her website:

"I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."

But i know it's really weird your having nude photos ONLINE!!! eeeekkk.. you still wanna see what I'm talking about?


*

*

*

*

*



I should say...  they look good together, so hey, MAKE LOVE... not war!! hehehe Don't forget High School Musical Part 2 tonight! 7:30 P.M.


Oh, you are such as horny ass... Click here:

You Might Also Like

18 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images