I Love My Younger Sister (Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru)

4:18 AM

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Animation
Before anything else. Please watch this AMV. It's just short and it features my favorite childhood song that still send shivers down my spine whenever I listen to it.



Okay, so what's this about? It's an old anime, just 50 minutes, and it's about incest. Wait, don't say "gross" yet. It actually showcases this taboo but somehow you'll see it in a different perspective after watching this OVA. And no, it's not hentai!!!

There's a lot of explanations for this type of attraction... It might be Genetic sexual attraction (GSA), the Westermarck effect, sexual imprinting.. you know, other species have that, too. Go ahead, try Wiki.



I'm not saying INCEST IS THE BEST, PUT YOUR BROTHER TO THE TEST, okay?! If you're still curious... watch it at Crunchyroll.

Here's the link if you're too lazy to search:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-3793/I-Love-My-Younger-Sister-OVA.html?lowres=1


⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images