I hate goodbyes.

9:09 AM

Who doesn't? Well, I don't care but right now, my eyes are all puffy and looking like a brown Pillsbury Doughboy's... all thanks to Michael Scoffield and Guam Jan Di! Say what? Not Prison Boys Over Flowers, mind you.


PB. Sigh. Scoffield. You look like my Manoy. :P


BOF. It's just too bad I didn't get to wear uniforms like that back in school. Shucks.

Oh well, I managed to finish, for the past week, the last few episodes of Prison Break and did the Boys Over Flowers marathon (hey, my mom started it!!!) and now, I look like this!



Yeah, yeah. I know. Is that a puffy-eyed, zombified Maria? *sigh* These TV soaps are really something, huh! I'm not much of a TV person. That's why I don't have a TV in my room anymore. But thanks to peer (family) pressure, I get hooked on these things that damn eats up so much of whatever free time I have. Then again, I don't regret it a bit.



Now you guys know what it feels like when the end comes, right? Is this withdrawal? I remembered watching Coffee Prince about the same time last year and blogged after I finished the koreanovela. Well, who says letting go was easy in the first place. It never was, but you sure will get over it. ;) Just gimme some time. HAHAHAHA! And I'm still looking forward to my happy ending.



At the rate my lovelife is going, maybe I should do my own drama. LOL!




⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西





Ads by AdGenta.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images