IMPOSTOR ALERT! And yet another one... Seriously!

5:36 PM

OMG! It's like stalking to the Nth level all over again? I don't know which is worse... This one or that Naji incident from Friendster Forum. That girl was a moderater for a freaking forum and used 100+ pictures of me in her gallery. What the hey!? Took a lot of verbal abuse to get that over with...

I'm partly to blame because I was careless and uploaded pictures without watermarks, so naturally that attracted a lot of copycats. But come on, since then I've always put watermarks on my pictures and some poser now crops everything and posts them up as her own!? WTF?!

You be the judge.


What the hell happened now? See for yourself!

Click to read the full story in here:
http://bastaigatsikat.blogspot.com/2010/04/and-yet-another-one-seriously.html


post signature

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images