Road Trippin' by RameNoodles

8:27 PM

Morning has broken like the first morning... 



It was the first time in a looooong time that I saw the sun rise again. Pretty sure it still shines in the east. Took the photo on our way to Tacloban last Monday. I was supposed to do a photo blog about this trip but of all things I left behind for our 2-hour drive to the capital city, I forgot to pop in the memory card of my camera. So... boohoo! I had to make do with the iphone's camera to capture the memories. (It's not the pana, it's the Indian!) Alas, I didn't get enough to make sure this blog post will rock your socks!

Anyways, for the sake of blogging and preserving this memory forever in the blogosphere, I'm writing about our journey from Ormoc to Tacloban and back that lasted an entire day -- approximately 12 hours.

« Full story and pictures in here »
http://bastaigatsikat.blogspot.com/2010/05/road-trippin-by-ramenoodles.html




post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images