The Sulitizen Story of a Phone-atic

8:47 AM

My NoodleBoy kids me sometimes. Whenever I tell him, "I feel so complete now. I have you in my life." He jokingly adds, "Yes, me... and your phones." Instead of getting mad at him for not taking me seriously when I tell him how I feel, I just smile because I guess it's true. I'm not in denial.

I don't know why I have so many phones (both expensive and cheap ones)... I mean, I can't come up with a valid reason but I do know that they make me happy. That seems valid enough for me.. and for NoodleBoy, as sweet and understanding as he is, he is happy that I am happy! Materialistic, yes... but I try to do my corporal works of mercy nevertheless.


Read my SULIT story... in here »
http://www.bastaigatsikat.com/2010/10/sulitizen-story-of-phone-atic.html






post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images