Do you want an N70?

12:04 AM






I'm selling my Nokia N70 (Openline)...


+ Original casing... no scratches! still comes with the screen sticker...
+ with box, manual, charger, cd, usb data cable, battery, stereo headset, and 64mb rs-mmc
+ no hidden defects! I'll give u my word and personal warranty Smiley (I'll even give you my lawyer's mobile #.. just kidding!)
+ Made in Germany
+ European version, latest firmware:




For the low price of only P10,500.00


BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE...


For an additional P500 you will get:
+ 512mb RS-MMC - loaded with lots and lots of N70 essential and fun apps
+ free N70 black casing
+ a free Smart Buddy special sim card # 0921.780.7444 (brand-new!)


You get ALL of these for the LOW LOW PRICE of only P11,000.00!



ACTUAL PIX BELOW:















For faster transaction please email at mymaria@globelines.com.ph



+++ FIXED PRICE ! ! ! NO HAGGLING ! ! ! NO TRADES PLEASE ! ! ! +++




You Might Also Like

5 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images