Not My Despedida: I'll miss you, Cebu!

11:23 PM




My last night out before rehab. Ha ha ha!

I loooooove Cebu so much! This is not goodbye.. and I won't think of it as a despedida... LOL! I'll come back soon... Wait for me!


P. S. I'm not running away. I just need to be away for some time. Like I always say, "Better to leave just as things are going well so I can bring with me wonderful memories instead of heartaches." I'll miss cebu... I'll miss everyone.



So I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.

Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all,
And then some you don't want.

You Might Also Like

30 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images