Cebu in 24 Hours - Part II

10:54 PM




So we had dinner at Tara's Cafe because I missed Saturday night's party and I wanted some of the their super sumptuous food!!! I tell you their service is EXCELLENT! 5 stars! ★★★★★

Then we made Mamertz sing at 22nd Street where she had everyone wanting more. She blew their mind when she belted out "Ikaw" by S.C. and some disco songs. Check my Videos for the clip. Or watch it below... if it loads.



After that we headed to Club Nyx in Waterfront Lahug for some more singing at the KTV. ♫♬♪ La La La ♫♬♪

The night ended with a splendid view of Cebu City at Tops :) Gosh! I can't even remember the last time I went up there... I think I must have been in College still... Tsk3x!

Bye, Bye Sugbo! Until then...

You Might Also Like

34 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images