Blog of all blogs & the 1st Weekly Contest Question!

3:56 AM

My blog is an evolution. It is much like the owner who went through a metamorphosis. My thoughts, my actions, and my words have changed over the years. My blogs have helped me all this time. It serves as a reflection and a constant reminder of who I am and what I aim to be. Okay, enough of that...

So I have compiled most of what I have written (save some for those really personal bits) over the years into this blog because I know now that when I die, this blog is going to be my first and probably only memorial... I had asked myself, "What would happen to my blogs when I’m no longer around?" I haven't found the answer yet but I know it will live on. Probably until someone shuts it down or what. Then I might need to come back and haunt that crazy bugger.

Anyways, why talk about death when I'm celebrating my birthday, right? Okay, let the fun continue...

Get the FIRST QUESTION for the weekly contest in my blog...

Click here:

http://bastaigatsikat.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-of-all-blogs-1st-weekly-contest.html


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images