OMG! She's PMSing.

4:07 AM

Right now I'm doing what I do best. I'm procrastinating. Yeah, yeah. I shouldn't because you know what they say... Procrastination is like masturbation. It feels good at first, until you realize you just screwed yourself. But I can't help it. Mother Nature screamed at my ovaries this morning, and they cried blood. :(

No wonder I got extremely indolent lately. Why do women have to go through these mood swings? I mean, it sucks! You wanna cry for no reason and get upset over little things! Ugh. When I see the words..."Have a happy period"... Me thinks whoever wrote that has a death wish. Seriously, man... You don't have to be a female to know a period doesn't really spell out happiness. I should say it's probably the end of it.

CLICK FOR PICTURES AND READ THE REST OF THE ENTRY HERE:

http://bastaigatsikat.blogspot.com/2010/03/omg-shes-pmsing.html


post signature


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images