Banggitoy: Mother's Day... or MyMaria's Day!

8:51 PM

Doesn't it make you wonder? Banggoy has been really good and sweet to me this week. Hmmm. Does he want something from me? Are we heading for Splitsville? I think not. On the other hand, maybe he's just really trying. We're almost hitting my magic marker of 3 years... The longest relationship I've had in my life was only 2 years and 8 months(?), so I think he's dashing for the finish line. Not that he's losing anyway. I love him. He knows that.

And... I know he loves me... truly, madly, deeply. CHAR.COM!

That's the only reason I can think of why he suddenly showed up my door surprising me with one of the most romantic things he has ever done *ever*.

*

*

*

*

*



GOLDILOCKS?!?!? I have a pusong mamon, you know. LOL!



But everybody loves Goldilocks!!! I know Kris and James do! *JK!* I especially love their UBE mamon. What's missing in this goodie bag though is the polvoron. :( Those are my all-time faves, oh and the caramel popcorn, of course.  They had those way, way before any of those other second-rate caramel popcorns in the market today. Tee hee.



BUT WAIT!
That's not all... I was really touched by this "surprise". Banggoy is simply unbelievable.

In a purple box, in a purple paper bag...




It's the ring I've been eyeing at Filigrenasia (I gotta forgive him saying FiliNEGREsia all the time after this)!



And he got "Banggitoy 2008" engraved underneath! Ahhh!! The icing on top of the cake, the cherry on top of the parfait... the... okay, stop.

Now, this is the new "promise" ring (on top) compared to the old one (under).



It's about time! I've had it for a while already. A new one sure sounds and looks good!



Isn't my Banggoy like H.B.O.? What, you say? It's just that he's "SIMPLY AMAZING"!

I could not ask for more.

♥.

⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

43 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images