FYI: Photography & Multiply

10:12 AM

RAJ2105 from Flickr just brought this up and it certainly got my attention... and I believe this was also being discussed at a Pipho thread.

Hear ye Multiplyers... I think this is the fine print!

(( Found under "Terms" in Multiply ))

"By posting Content to any public area of Multiply, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Multiply an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute and to prepare derivative works of such Content within the Service, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing."

Therefore, I conclude, that there is still a price to pay for availing such wonderful FREE service like Multiply.

But hey, this ain't stopping me from posting more pictures... After all, I really don't do this for a living.

Long live Multiply... and FREE MEMBERSHIP! Tee hee!!!

⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images