Terminatrix: The MyMaria Chronicles

8:51 PM

MEMORIAL DAY Holiday!!! Got no work today... Weee!!! 

So I was doing some surfing because I woke up early today anyway (damn that alarm!) and then found some interesting stuff online.

According to Empire Movies, even though the movie has yet to begin filming, Warner Bros. has announced that they will release Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins on Memorial Day weekend, May 22, 2009. So umm, that's like a year from now? Yeah.

As an eighties kid, I'm a big fan of the Terminator series... but I have yet to watch the Sarah Connor Chronicles as I haven't had the time.



They got pretty cool posters that I just couldn't resist.

 
 
So here's what I did.



BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Crazy.

⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

13 comments

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images